United War Veterans Council, Inc.
How We Make A Difference
The UWVC makes a difference by serving veterans and veteran service providers while educating and mobilizing the public to ensure they continue to support those who serve.
» View our 2021 Impact Report!
Through our health & wellness and legacy & education programs, we:
- provide holistic treatment and healing opportunities for hundreds of veterans each year
- create and foster collaborations between the 250 service providers, organizations and businesses in our network
- educate veterans about available resources and opportunities
- raise public awareness about the contributions, needs and challenges of our veterans
- support efforts to preserve and memorialize the history of our veterans
- engage young people in learning about the stories of veterans and our veterans community
Learn how you can get involved in these efforts today!
The mission of the United War Veterans Council is to honor and serve America’s veterans.
We are dedicated to ensuring that the public always embraces its commitment to provide all veterans and their families with the care, recognition and opportunities they have rightfully earned.
We work to achieve this goal by:
- Supporting and promoting a wide range of initiatives that provide vital services to our veterans community (including health & wellness and legacy & education programs).
- Raising positive awareness and increase understanding of the needs of our veterans, military service members and their families through major public events and promotional activities, including the New York City Veterans Day Parade, the largest event of its kind in the nation.
- Uniting veterans groups, community organizations, city, state and federal agencies, local businesses, major corporations and the general public behind efforts to serve veterans of all eras.
We invite you to learn more about how we help veterans and to get involved in supporting our work!
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.